Mold contamination can cause health issues including respiratory problems, allergies, eye, nose and throat irritations. Indoor mold contamination may be undetected until symptoms appear. AirMD’s mold testing and mold inspection services are a diagnostic assessment of indoor conditions related to mold. AirMD’s mold testing and mold inspections will document problems, diagnose causes and provide written protocols detailing measures necessary to correct the issues.
AirMD Mold testing services include:
- Visual inspection to detect if mold is present and document extent of mold growth.
- Air and surface sampling to identify what types of mold are present.
- Measurement of concentrations of particles and mold spores in the air.
- Moisture measurements to determine if moisture is present in building materials.
- Independent laboratory analysis of samples taken
An AirMD report identifying any mold related issues, the laboratory results and a detailed remediation protocol will be sent within 3 business days.
To ask an AirMD scientist a question about this service please Click Here or to schedule an appointment call 1-888-462-4763 or 1-888-GO-AIRMD. To view a detailed list of cities served by AirMD Click Here