Mold Testing and Inspection Mississippi
Your Home or Office May Be Harming You!
Mold exposure can cause allergic symptoms including coughing, sneezing, shortness of breath and eye, nose or throat irritation. Reactions range from mild to severe and in some cases may require medical attention. Mold contamination may remain undetected until symptoms appear, so, mold testing and mold inspection is necessary.
1 888 GO AIRMD (462-4763)
AirMD scientists use diagnostic scientific equipment and all results are certified by independent accredited laboratories. AirMD’s mold testing report, documents problems, identifies the cause and provides written protocols detailing how to remove and correct the mold problem.
Environmental events can occur anytime and include flood, water leaks or building design failures. Any of these problems may cause mold growth. Mold testing and inspection is necessary when these situations happen and should be performed by qualified scientific personnel only.
Mold testing and inspection should be completed as quickly as possible after an event to prevent further damage and minimize potential health effects to occupants.
AirMD’s service offers the following:
- Odor assessment –detect odors from chemical and biological agents.
- Airborne particles –air sampling measures concentrations of particles and mold spores in the air.
- Microbial volatile organic chemicals (MVOC’s) – testing to detect chemicals produced by mold.
- Moisture measurements –to assess if moisture is present in building materials.
- Laboratory Analysis –analyze mold samples taken to identify the different types of mold present.